Thursday, March 8, 2012

NY Summer in Winter

For some reason, the Earth has decided to fuck with us and make it scorching hot one day and below 30 the next day. Currently, it is summer winter time here in New York and let me tell you, something ain't right.  I am not complaining about the glorious weather NY decided to breathe today.  Almost 70 in the beginning of March? Unheard of.  But my cravings have hit an all time high now that my body doesn't know if its supposed to sweat or freeze. A summer drink is in order or a possible summer snack.  Fortunately, the corporate world allows for an hour everyday to get absolutely hammered (yet refined) with your co-workers.  Us "business people" refer to this blissful hour as HAPPY HOUR. Because I'll be participating on this warm Thursday evening, I wanted to share a drink I wish was available to me 24/7.  However, beer and crappy mixed drinks will have to suffice.

I introduce you to the Watermelon Margarita.

summer-cocktails-slide-show-mellow-melon-margarita_w609

The Ingredients? Patron Silver tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar, watermelon cubes.

Pictures from the highly anticipated happy hour to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment