Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's in a name?

Naming a blog is one of the most time consuming and stressful things.  Where did Corporate Craver come from? Well, I work in the corporate world and always have a craving for something.  It is like I'm permanently pregnant. (Minus the 80 pounds overweight aspect) When I say I work in the corporate world, it has only been a whopping three weeks of real life.  I am straight out of college so my cravings for greasy, disgusting, chocolate filled foods still exist. Between my hour long sleepy, boring, agonizing commutes and 9-5 work, I find time to explore pretty much everything.  So I present you with this blog; which may or may not be god awful. I might post recipes I decide to make if I'm not dead tired from working all day (a.k.a commuting). I might post food reviews (because I'm just like, such an experienced food critic). But often I'll post close up, drool-worthy pictures of food (because HD pictures of food are my specialty). I was also given the suggestion to post my other cravings; whether it be a craving for gossip, funny video, or the desire to curl up in a ball and watch an old tv show.  Depending on the day and time, I'll be craving something. The possibilities are endless...


No comments:

Post a Comment